Setting the standard for environmental excellence, ASHES advances health care environmental services, textile care professions and related disciplines. ASHES leads, represents, and serves its members by promoting excellence, best practices, innovation and leadership through advocacy, education and certification.
To demonstrate benefits and value of ASHES membership.
- Leadership Development
To provide information to enhance members’ expertise for the delivery of ES services and to shape the profession.
- CPE Articles
- Recommended Practice
To strengthen ties and initiate collaborative efforts with industry affiliates and other associations to increase growth, add value.
- Business Development
- Shaping the Profession
Exclusive Membership Privileges:
- Relevant and timely regulatory, practice guidance, and accreditation information through “In Focus”.
- Career Link – ASHES members-only career opportunities
- Access to Membership Directory – the national think tank for knowledge exchange and expertise.
- Phoenix Newsletter and monthly e-blast.
- Timely educational seminars, exhibits and demonstrations on the latest products, equipment and technology related to the profession at the Annual Conference and Healthcare Marketplace
- Recommended Practice publications and other media at member rates
- Advanced level certificate programs
- Continuing Education credit contact hours
- Meet and establish national relationships and learn from other leaders in the profession
- ASHES Bulletin Board and Listserv to post specific departmental related questions with real time feedback
- Connect to peers regionally and locally through Affiliated Societies